The BBC Television drama series Taboo is all set to hit the floors with its season 2. It is written by Steven Knight. The series is receiving the most positive response and reviews from the viewers.
Release Date and Trailer:
As per the sources the audiences’ have to wait for the series’ season 2 till the late 2020 or 2021. But the series will have the most extravagant visual effects which will definitely astonish the viewers.
The news of joy for the fans is that the majority of the cast is returning. These include:
- Tom Hardy as James Keziah Delaney
- Leo Bill as Benjamin Wilton
- Jessie Buckley as Lorna Delaney
- Oona Chaplin as Zilpha Geary
- Stephen Graham as Atticus
- Jefferson Hall as Thorne Geary
- David Hayman as Brace
- Edward Hogg as Michael Godfrey
- Franka Potente as Helga von Hinten
- Michael Kelly as Edgar Dumbarton
- Tom Hollander as Dr George Cholmondeley
- Marina Hands as Countess Musgrove
- Jonathan Pryce as Sir Stuart Strange
- Jason Watkins as Solomon Coop
- Nicholas Woodeson as Robert.
Plot and Latest Update:
The season is expected to explore drugs and narcotics and the viewers will be enthralled to watch Tom Hardy’s Delaney heading west and meeting US Intelligence Agent Colonnade. The story and setting of the all-new season will astonish the audience.
All we know that it is indeed going to be an eight-episode second season and we will all be looking forward to it with excitement.
Stay tuned for more updates.