The high profile period drama series “Taboo” is on its way for an all-new second instalment. It was revealed by Knight that writing of this series is almost finished and might begin filming in early 2020. It might be aired at the end of 2020.
Release Date and Trailer:
The sources have not given us the faintest clue as to when the trailer would be out. An official date has not been confirmed by BBC yet. Expect the unexpected.
Who is returning?
The news of joy for the fans is that the majority of the cast is returning. These include:
- Tom Hardy as James Keziah Delaney
- Leo Bill as Benjamin Wilton
- Jessie Buckley as Lorna Delaney
- Oona Chaplin as Zilpha Geary
- Stephen Graham as Atticus
- Jefferson Hall as Thorne Geary
- David Hayman as Brace
- Edward Hogg as Michael Godfrey
- Franka Potente as Helga von Hinten
- Michael Kelly as Edgar Dumbarton
- Tom Hollander as Dr George Cholmondeley
- Marina Hands as Countess Musgrove
- Jonathan Pryce as Sir Stuart Strange
- Jason Watkins as Solomon Coop
- Nicholas Woodeson as Robert
Plot And Latest Update:
The show is expected to become more narcotic and opium affected. It is anticipated that the new season will involve some real-life events. That happened during the same period and some secrets like James’ tattoo will be unravelled. Hardy might be seen having connections with the spy network. His heritage in America might also be discovered. The instalment would be darker than that of the previous one.