Source: pinterest.ca Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a television series produced by Dan Goor and Michael Schur. It’s an American police procedural comedy that follows the exploits of hilarious Det. Jake Peralta and his diverse, lovable colleagues as they police the NYPD’s 99th Precinct. Captain Ray Holt takes over Brookyln’s 99th precinct, which includes Detective Jake Peralta, a talented but carefree detective who’s used to doing whatever he wants.
The total number of seasons is seven with 143 episodes.
The seventh season of this television sitcom was premiered on February 6, 2020, on NBC and concluded on April 3, 2020.
- Andy Samberg as Jake Peralta
- Stephanie Beatriz as Rosa Diaz
- Terry Crews as Terry Jeffords
- Melissa Fumero as Amy Santiago
- Joe Lo Truglio as Charles Boyle
- Chelsea Peretti as Gina Linetti(main season 1–6)
- Andre Braugher as Raymond Holt
- Dirk Blocker as Micheal Hitchcock (main season 6-present, starring season 2-5, recurring season 1)
- Joel McKinnon Miller as Norm Scully (main season 6-present, starring season 2–5, recurring season 1)
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Removed from Netflix?
Yes, the bad news is the Brooklyn Nine-Nine is not on Netflix. The Brooklyn Nine-Nine’s previous 5 seasons are not available to stream on Netflix. The Fox decided to cut B-99 from their roaster because it didn’t own the series.
Season 8 Confirmed?
Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ officially renewed for season 8. Network NBC shared a video on Instagram of the cast of the show being told the news for the first time. After airing for 13 episodes, it wrapped up on April 23, 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
It has also confirmed that season 8 will be influenced by the Black Lives Matter protests.
As with so much else right now, this is a difficult question to answer. So much depends on when the productions can re-start. It’s hard to guess when the series will air until the restrictions have lifted.