When Was The Haikyuu Season 4 Part 1 Was Aired?
Haikyuu is an animated series. It revolves around Shōyō Hinata. October 7, 2016, to December 9, 2016. The fourth season is split between two cours, with the second cour originally scheduled to premiere in July 2020. The second cour of the fourth season has been postponed. Season 4, part 1 had a total of 13 episodes and it aired from January 10 to April 3 of 2020.
Haikyuu Season 4 Part 2.
Season 4, Part 2 of Haikyuu is still awaited by the fans after the Part 1 finale aired on April 3rd. Part 2 is said to come out in July 2020 and will consist of a total of 12 episodes estimating it to air till October of 2020.
Who Will Be In The Cast?
The season 4 is directed by Masako Satou with the cast as follows:
- Ayumu Murase as Shōyō Hinata
- Kaito Ishikawa as Tobio Kageyama
- Satoshi Hino as Daichi Sawamura
- Miyu Irino as Kōshi Sugawara
- Yuu Hayashi as Ryūnosuke Tanaka
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Asahi Azumane
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Yū Nishinoya
- Kōki Uchiyama as Kei Tsukishima
- Sōma Saito as Tadashi Yamaguchi
- Toshiki Masuda as Chikara Ennoshita
- Kaori Nazuka as Kiyoko Shimizu
- Morohoshi Sumire as Hitoka Yachi
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Ittetsu Takeda
- Hisao Egawa as Keishin Ukai
- Natsuki Hanae as Kōrai Hoshiumi
- Mamoru Miyano as Atsumu Miya
- Kohsuke Toriumi as Kiyoomi Sakusa
- Yūto Uemura as Motoya Komori
What’s More About The Storyline?
Shōyō Hinata isn’t a chad guy, but he’s got huge dreams. Ever since he saw a player named the “Small Giant” in a National Championship, he’s been dreaming to become the next big thing in High School Volleyball. But the one time he was able to pull enough players together to form a team in junior high school, they were completely trashed in their first and only match against a team captained by up-and-coming setter Tobio Kageyama. Now admissions at the same high school where his idol once played, Hinata’s finally going to get his chance to join and play with a top team. There’s just one dilemma: Kageyama’s also decided to attend the same school, and he’s already considered one of the best players in the team. Can a boy out of nowhere hold his own against the King of the Court? Or could the enmity and competition be the best thing for both of them? Get ready for a knock-down, throw-down, ultimate show-down barrage of volleys, spikes, and blocks as Hinata leaps for the glory and Kageyama aims for the stars in Haikyū.