One-Punch Man in Japanese ワンパンマン is a Japanese superhero franchise created by the creative person ONE. It tells the story of Saitama, a superhero Who will defeat any opponent with just one punch however seeks to seek out a worthy foe once growing bored by a scarcity of challenge thanks to his overwhelming strength. The series has since received manga and anime diversifications.
Since the anime series and even manga are getting a lot popular though no trailer has yet been released, there has not been any news regarding the release date of the third season. The next season will probably be coming in 2022. As we are aware of the fact that the second season premiere took four decades, so this season coming up in 2021 could only be a false expectation.
The first voice cast is assumed to come back in this season. Furukawa, Makoto, as Saitama, Ishikawa, Kaito Genos will return as the voiceovers of the main figures for season 3.
Other details are not yet revealed.
The annex has begun to show beneath this group of silly thieves. Managing the Hero Association by attacking its partners that are cunning, for the most part, using the manga arrangement will be the origin of One-Punch Man season, with all the S-Class that is significant legends in its asylum. In a face to face conflict.
SAITAMA VS GOKU
We don’t know the frontier to Saitama’s power. We’ve never seen him use his absolute strength, and he might not have a boundary at all. (that can be disagreeable)
Let’s look at Saitama’s greatest feats:
- struck the air to reflect a blast that could’ve damaged the surface of the Earth or the planet itself, and the resulting shockwave parted clouds on a global scale
- flipped the detritus of a city-sized megastructure into space
- destroyed a meteor that would’ve destroyed multiple towns
- blew away a storm from a smooth punch
- jumped from the moon back to Earth in a matter of seconds, enduring the vacuum of space without any ill effects
- carelessly caught a rock flying close to the speed of light
And now Goku’s greatest feats:
- exchanged blows capable of destroying the entire universe just from the shockwaves
- blew up the walls of an alternate dimension (Hit’s time dimension)
- blew a 100+ foot diameter hole through a planet with a density at least 100,000 greater than that of Earth’s (talking about Super Saiyan 3 Goku’s battle with Beerus on King Kai’s World here)
Goku’s feats are far, far higher than Saitama’s. Saitama can slaughter planets and probably more, but the problem here is that he’s a strong persona in a universe of weaker people, not like Goku, who has met loads of equals and superiors. This means we don’t have any deeds to go against that show us his real force because no opponent can push him that far.
Goku, on the other hand, has met and seldom encountered more energetic individuals, like Beerus, who crushed half of a planet by drawing a small circle on a table. And Jiren. Even Beerus is below Whis and the other angels, who themselves are below Zen-oh and his alternative timeline counterpart, who both destroyed multiple universes at once.