Selling Sunset is an Associate in Nursing Yankee reality tv series on Netflix. The series 1st ventilated with eight episodes on March twenty-one, 2019. It revolves around the high-end residential properties in l. a. marketed by the Oppenheim Group’s land nondepository financial institution. The series tracks the cluster of agents as they navigate their personal and skilled lives. The second season, which consisted of eight episodes, premiered on might twenty-two, 2020. The series was revived for season three thanks to premiere on Netflix on August seven, 2020.
The production of year 3 is completed. Netflix announced that year 3 of Selling Sunset would come on 7 August of this year i.e 2020. The audience doesn’t need to wait considerably even though some suspected a deal. More than eight episodes are expected.
According to real estate broker Jason, the drama can be pretty ‘stressful’ for his co-stars when it develops to the office assembling down to watch the premiere together. ‘We screen the seasons right before everyone else watches them so that we’re kind of prepared, and it’s so hilarious because it’s so awkward because they get us all together in a room and then you’re watching and reliving these very challenging moments and it’s so awkward,’ Jason opened about the show.
- Christine Quinn
- Brett & Jason Oppenheim
- Chrishell Stause
- Heather Young
- Maya Vander
- Amanza Smith
- Davina Potratz
- Mary Fitzgerald.
HOW OLD ARE THE REALTORS
- Chrishell Stause — 38 Years old Net worth: $5M (£4M)
- Heather Young — 32 Years old Net worth: $1M (£800,000)
- Maya Vander — 30-year-old Net worth: $1M (£800, 000)
- Amanda Smith — 43 years old Net worth: $1M (£800,000)
- Davina Potratz — unidentified Net worth: $2M (£1.6M)
- Jason and Brett Oppenheim(Twins) — 43 years old Net worth: $50M (£40M)
- Christine Quinn — 31 Years old Net worth: $2M (£1,6M)
- Mary Fitzgerald — 39 Years old Net worth: $1M (£800, 000)
The trailer for the show was already out on 1 June 2020. The official trailer can be viewed on youtube.