Realme is a well-known smartphone company now, offering feature-rich phones to compete with other phones available in the market. Now two of the company’s unannounced smartphone models, RMX2151 and RMX2176, have surfaced on the digital platform.
The first model has been surfaced on the website of US regulator FCC and the second one on TENAA. A noted Chinese tipster has also leaked some of the specifications of the Realme model RMX2176. A 6.43-inch display, quad rear camera setup with 64-megapixel main camera on the top will be available in this smartphone. On the other hand, the specialty of the Realme RMX2151 phone is a large 5,000mAh battery. It is likely to be powered by the Helio G90T SoC.
Whenever a new phone is about to hit the market, many speculations come in. These two models of Relame are not exceptions. As per the trusted sources, the features that Realme RMX2176 is going to have are –
• 6.43-inch display
• A dual-battery setup, the capacity of one of the cells will be at 2,100mAh.
• 160.9×74.4×8.1mm will be the dimensions.
Further specifications or images of the model are yet to be revealed. GizmoChina first spotted this Realme model. Another device which the US FCC has spotted, Realme RMX2151, has specifications like –
• This phone is going to be 162.35×75.46mmx 9.45mm and it will weigh 198 grams.
• It will be a device with 5,000mAh battery, will have 30W fast charging support
• It will have GLONASS. The image published on FCC shows the volume buttons on the left side of the device and a fingerprint scanner on the right side.
The gadget freaks are eagerly waiting for the gadgets to come. The phones have all the latest features that the users are looking for at the moment. The company has been rolling out great phones ever since it got introduced.