Do you also want to know about Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 20? Jujutsu Kaisen has become one of the most heated anime in the meantime and now fans are always curious to know what’s gonna happen next. They curiously want to know the following:
- When and Where to watch the Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 20?
- What will happen next in the upcoming episode?
In this article, you are going to get all the answers to your questions.
Jujutsu Kaisen : Till Now
In the last episode 19, we got to know that how strong Hanami is as an opponent. The last episode, we witnessed the battle of Hanami with Megumi, Tege, and Noritoshi. In that battle even 3 of them were not able to overpower Hanami, however, Toge was able to make Hanami collapse but that also lasted for a few times only. Later on, Maki also arrives and tries to help Megumi but they both also were not able to do anything against Hanami. At last, the episode ended with Todo and Itadori coming up and showing up their skills.
Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 20: What will happen next?
Following things are expected to happen in the next episode of Jujutsu Kaisen.
- Episode 20 is going to be the real proof of the growth of YujiYuji and will he be able to beat Hanami Or not.
- We will be witnessing the battle of Aoi and Itadori against Hanami.
- We somehow know that Aoi and Itadori are the toughest competitors to Hanami in this war, but all this reality will be answered in the following episode.
When and where to watch the next episode?
Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 20 is going to be released on 27th February 2021 around 1:25 AM JST and around 10:00 PM 26th February for Indian viewers. Fans will be able to watch the episode on platforms like Crunchyroll.
Jujutsu Kaisen has lived up to the expectations as of now and all the fans expect the same with the next episodes also. All previous episodes have been filled with lots of amazing fights and battles. That’s why the hype is really on fire.
For further information on Jujutsu Kaisen episode 20 stay connected to The Global Coverage