Dogecoin is one of the most hyped up and talked about investment option in the world of cryptocurrency. Dogecoin as a cryptocurrency has been questioned a lot. After the involvement of SpaceX CEO Elon Musk, the hype is really high and everyone is confused about whether they should invest in it or not. They have the following questions in minds: What is “Dogecoin go to the moon “? and What’s the future of Dogecoin?
- Is Dogecoin a safe investment option or not?
- Why is Dogecoin so hyped up?
There are hundreds of questions and here you will get all your answers in a very simple language to get a better idea of things.
History of Dogecoin:
Dogecoin has a long history and started with the meme community who used the face of a dog in various memes. No one knew that this meme is going to turn into the ultimate “Dogecoin” which is basically a cryptocurrency. We can understand Cryptocurrency as a virtual form of currency that is actually based on Blockchain technology. It started as a meme face in 2010 and then got its new birth in the form of “Dogecoin” in 2013. It was created by two engineers, Billy Marcus and Jackson Palmer. They gave it the form of a cryptocurrency and now it’s one of the leading ones. Also, Dogecoin going to the moon may come true in the real picture as it surely has the potential to be the leading scorer in the market.
Future of Dogecoin “Dogecoin Go To The Moon”
So let’s get to know about the Dogecoin Go To the moon thing. Well, this all started in late February when Elon Musk posted a pic of Dogecoin on to the moon. He posted the pic with captions such as “going to the moon ” and “on the actual moon”, and always remember everything small done by Elon Musk has large scale impacts and this time it witnessed a hike of 25℅ for the Dogecoin.
And yes, if he continues to show interest in Dogecoin as he has done till now, well then “Dogecoin go to the moon” will turn into a reality very soon. Musk has earlier also used terms like – the currency of the internet, people’s Dogecoin for it in the past few times. He also said that if it’s greatest holders are ready to sell, he would own a large part of Dogecoin.
Dogecoin as a successful cryptocurrency:
- Well talking of the business of Dogecoin, it is already one of the biggest success in the world of cryptocurrency.
- It is the tenth-largest cryptocurrency in the world which has a net worth more than many international brands.
- Dogecoin is currently on the value of $0.057 and it may touch the sky value of $1 till the end of 2021. And believe it, if it happens, then it’s going to be the leading face of cryptocurrency.
- Dogecoin has already Registered a record-breaking growth of 1600% just at the start of January 2021.
- In February it recorded the value of $0.06254 which is already a growth of more than 2000% on its own.
- So yes, Dogecoin Go To the moon mission is already on its way.
Future of Dogecoin:
Knowing the current situation, it is clear that the future of Dogecoin is really bright and it will be topping the charts in the near future. Now let’s come to the reason for such huge success of Dogecoin. Let’s ask ourselves the following :
- What’s the reason for such huge success of Dogecoin, which is however a meme cryptocurrency?
- Why would someone like Elon Musk show such high interest in it?
- What is in this whole cryptocurrency, which is making everyone go crazy about it?
So let’s get the answers to all your questions.
First of all the success of Dogecoin is hidden in the story base. Started as a meme it always had a special recognition in everyone’s eye and this engaging the crowd (which is one of the most important tasks in this virtual world ) got easier and that’s why it got such huge numbers with it.
Elon Musk always had this interest in memes and when a cryptocurrency like Dogecoin actually combined both the ideas, he always stood strongly supporting Dogecoin. There are 128 billion Dogecoin and this itself tells the power it has in the market.
However, investment in Dogecoin is still a little riskier. It’s going to be a success story and the leading one also, but it needs time for that and in that journey, it may get dropped to very low values even. This makes this a little riskier investment for small stakeholders or ordinary people. So it’s right now a game to be played by the ones who can easily take up to those losses. So yes, overall the future of Dogecoin is bright but as an investor, if you want to see the golden days you need to be prepared for some bad patches even.
To know more stay connected to The Global Coverage