MA Chidambaram Stadium Pitch Report, Conditions, Matches Records For Fantasy League
Know everything about the MA Chidambaram stadium so that you can make your fantasy team accordingly. We will be sharing all the information about the stadium and the MI VS RCB IPL 2021 Match Prediction.
Match #1- Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challenge Bangalore match Prediction
Mumbai Indians vs royal challenge Bangalore will be held at Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai on April 9, 2021. Behind the New Modi Stadium and Kolkata’s Eden Garden, This is the third-largest stadium in the country. the name MA Chidambaram is given to the stadium after former BCCI president MA Chidambaram.
Expected Pitch Conditions
The pitch is often dry and hard, this type of pitch goes down as time goes on. The Pitch is spin-friendly. If I have to choose bowlers for my fantasy team, I would definitely pick a Spin bowler that is in-form.
Winning Toss:- Bat First or Second?
The Thing to notice is this stadium is Bat friendly, So the Team that wins the toss generally opts for batting. They can make a very high score and put pressure on the opposite team.
Note: IN last 5 matches at MA Chidambaram Stadium Pitch Stadium, Team Batting first has won 4 times out of 5
Chidambaram Stadium Stats T20:
- Highest Total: 182 Runs( IND vs WI)
- Lowest Total: 166 Runs
- Average Total: 173 Runs
MI vs RCB Head To Head Record in IPL
- Total Matches: 29
- Mumbai Indians won: 19
- Rcb Won 10 match Prediction>>
MI Winning percentage: 65%> RCB win Percentage: 35%
Note: Mumbai Indians’ win percentage is way better than RCB. Betting on Mumbai Indians is a good option, considering their strong playing 11 and bench strength. RCB team this year doesn’t look organized.
Mumbai Indians vs RCB Head To Head Record At Chidambaram Stadium
- 0 Matches Played at Chidambaram Stadium Between MI And RCB
Mumbai Indians Expected Playing 11:
Rahul Sharma (c), Q De Cock (WK), Surya Kumar Yadav, Ishaan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jaspirit Bumrah, Dhawan Kulkarni
Which MI Players Are Currently In-form
- Batsman: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav,
- Bowlers : Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult
- All–rounders: Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya
- Wicket Keepers: Ishan Kishan
1) Devdutt Padikkal 2) Ab Devilliers (WK) 3) Virat Kohli 4) Maxwell 5) Gurkeerat Singh Mann 6) 7) Mohammad Siraj 8) Washington Sundar 9) Kane Richardson 10) Yuzvendra Chahal 11) Navdeep Saini.
Which RCB Players are In-form
- Batsman: Virat Kohli (captain), Glenn Maxwell
- Bowlers: Adam Zampa, Yuzvendra Chahal, Siraj
- All-rounders: Washington Sundar
- Wicket Keepers: AB de Villiers
The Players To Bet on This Match: Dream 11, My11 Circle, MPL
Prediction: It is going to be a high-scoring match For sure, It will be wise to bet on Mumbai Indians to win. Considering recent matches Virat Kohli, Washington Sundar, Bumrah, Pollard are in-form and you can add them to your Fantasy teams