The Government of India has already announced vaccination of all adults above 18 to start from 1 May 2021. The commencement of distribution of Covid Vaccine to above 18 is just a few days away.
But there are a lot of questions regarding How to Register for vaccination? How to book your Covid vaccine slot? What would be the procedure? Where and how to get the Covid vaccine? There are various such questions that are creating a lot of confusion. So let’s get to know everything about the above 18 Covid vaccines.
From When will we get Vaccines?
The distribution of the above 18 Covid vaccines is going to start from 4 pm on 28th April 2021.
It will be available on platforms like Aarogya Setu App, UMANG App, and also at site http://cowin.gov.in.All, the adults above 18 will be able to register and book their appointment for Covid vaccine there.
How to Register?
Now after knowing where to Register for the Covid vaccine, the next question comes How to Register for it? How to book an appointment for Covid vaccination?
Also Read: Covishield vs Covaxin, Best Vaccine in India
These are the following steps you need to follow for Booking your slot and registering yourselves for Covid Vaccine:
- Get to the site of http://cowin.gov.in or Open Aarogya Setu App.
- If you are using the Aarogya setu app, click on the Cowin tab > Vaccination> Register Now
- Then enter your Mobile number, on which you will receive the OTP.
- Fill in the OTP and your account will get created.
- Then fill in details like Age, Name, Gender, and upload one Identity Document.
- After this click on ‘ Register ‘.
- Then select your nearby Vaccination center using State, City District, and Pin Code options.
- Click on ‘Book’ and confirm you Covid Vaccination.
- You will receive a confirmation text on the same mobile number with all the information about your booking.
- Reach the center by following all the precautions and get vaccinated.
So if you’re above 18 and want to have the protection of Covid Vaccine, then go and Register yourselves.
Also one more thing, please don’t be afraid or hesitant to Covid Vaccination. Do not fear it. Understand that Vaccination is the only possible way of defeating this pandemic. So be responsible and get your Covid Vaccination done. Stay safe and stay healthy.
To know more stay connected to The Global Coverage