Two teams on the contrary sides of the spectrum will be witnessing a high voltage match between Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) vs Mumbai Indians (MI). There will be a high-intensity encounter in the 31st match of Vivo IPL 2021. So, are you curious to know about SRH vs MI Dream11 prediction? Well at that point feel free to know it all, so you can earn more points and money.
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians: A brief
- ON 4th may we will witness a rip–roaring match. This match will take place at Arun Jaitley Stadium in New Delhi. The journey of both teams this season has been completely different and opposite. MI had won its previous match whereas SRH is still struggling to get a win.
- MI has acquired 4th place in the IPL points table with 4 wins and 3 defeats. However, SRH is in the last position with only 1 win and 6 heavy defeats on the table. There will be a thrilling match where MI will be eager to grab the 2 points to be in the top 3 positions whereas SRH would try to resolve their issues to have a good start to the season.
- Looking forward to SRH vs MI dream11 prediction let’s know more
- SRH is at the bottom of the table with only 1 win that goes for a mid- captaincy change by the management, to change its fortune this season. Kane Williamson was declared as the new captain in place of Warner. With this change, SRH was looking for a change in their fortune but got a defeat against RR in their previous match. the performance of both the blowing and batting team was poor.
- MI is filled with confidence after defeating the unbitten CSK in their last match. With the energetic performance of Kieron pollard and well-disciplined blowing attack they are eager to win their next match
SRH vs MI Dream11 Prediction
Let’s have a glance at SRH versus MI Dream11 prediction:
Observing and analyzing the current form of players, you should be choosing the following SRH vs MI Dream11 prediction:
Wicket-keeper- Jonny Bairstow, Quinton de Kock.
Captain- Rohit Sharma.
Batsmen- Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson (vice-captain)
All-rounders- Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya.
Bowlers- Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Rashid Khan.
It’s vital to pick up worthy players for your dream11 teams. This will assist you in getting more points for yourself.
Key Points to remember
Let’s have a glance at points you should be aware of for the SRH vs MI game.
- Rahul Chahar and Rashid khan are in the race of purple cap with 11 and 10 wickets respectively in this IPL season.
- In the history of IPL, both teams have encountered 17 times out of which MI has worn 9 times whereas SRH has won 8 times. There will be a rip-roaring battle on 4th May.
- Rohit Sharma is in the race of orange cap.
This was all about SRH vs MI Dream11 prediction. Have a high-intensity and thrilling match ahead.
Stay tuned with The Global Coverage for the latest updates