Bitcoin is a synonym for cryptocurrency for a lot of people out there. And it is fair, isn’t it? After all, it is the most dominant digital coin in today’s crypto market. And it is true that the future of most coins depends on what is Bitcoin’s future. You have crashed the right place to expand your knowledge about the same. Below you’ll find Bitcoin future predictions for the coming years and a little bit more.
So let’s get straight into it,
Bitcoin Future Prediction
At the time of writing this article, Bitcoin is trading at $36325.96. Let’s see its future pricing range,
- For 2022, 2023, and 2024 Bitcoin may stand at $65056, $73034, and $94778 respectively. If this trend goes on, the coin may reach $110375 in 2025, says Digital Coin Price.
- WalletInvestor says that a $100 investment in Bitcoin can become a sum of $527, in the next 5 years. For the years 2022 and 2023, the platform predicts the price to be $36675 and $37510.
- Trading Beasts Forecasts Bitcoin’s price to be $51943.748 at the end of Dec 2024.
All of the above Bitcoin future prediction are pointing one thing out, that Bitcoin’s future is safe. But that is the cryptocurrency we’re talking about whose volatility is its identity. Hence, it is advisable to do your own research instead of blindly believing these predictions.
Interesting facts about Bitcoin
As we’re done with Bitcoin Future Prediction, let’s look at some of its interesting facts:
- The smallest unit of Bitcoin is known as a Satoshi. A great gesture of n respect towards the creator.
- 2 pizzas are what the first transaction of Bitcoin executed for, on 22nd May 2010.
- If you lose your Bitcoin address, you lose all of your wallet’s Bitcoins.
- All of Bitcoin’s mining farms use nearly 60 terawatt-hours of electricity in the process. Countries like Ireland consume less electricity than these farms.
- Countries like Iceland, Bolivia, and Bangladesh have imposed a complete ban on Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin network is faster than the world’s fastest supercomputer, the Summit.
Stay with The Global Coverage for more updates in cryptocurrency